Come join us!
Women in Localization
Women in Localization MIIS Chapter (collectively, “WLMIIS”) is recruiting for our next generation of the leadership team! If you are interested in making a positive impact in the Localization community and adding a little challenge to your school routine, now is your chance!
- Represents Women in Localization (collectively, “W.L.”) at Strategic Partner events
- Brings chapter leadership team together to progress W.L. goals at the chapter level
- Supports growth and active engagement of chapter membership
Social Media Manager
- Is active and engaged on local social platforms to advocate and promote WLMIIS chapter via interviews, blogs, posts, etc.
- Posts about our Chapter’s upcoming events, speakers, and sponsors to members and community
- Steers chapter leadership team and gathers input from members, to propose and ultimately select 3–4-chapter events to be held per academic year.
- Liaises with event speakers, creates, set up, and manages chapter events
How to Apply
Send your resume to the email below and indicate which role(s) you are interested in. Also, provide us with a statement about why you want to join WLMIIS and what you want to gain from this volunteer opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!