With any Google account (except Middlebury accounts), you can get a free $300 trial to use Google’s Cloud Translation API.
- Log into your personal (non-MIIS) Google account
- Go to the Google API Console.
- In the search box, enter “Cloud Translation API” and select it.
- Enable it and you may have to go through a process to enable billing, but you should get a free $300 trial!
- Go to Credentials and create an API key (choose “Create Credentials” at the top and choose “API key”)
Now you can use your API key to use Google Translate in your CAT tool! Watch the video below if you need more help!