LocReady is a special project designed by students at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies enrolled in the Translation and Localization Management program. Our team is dedicated to help you start your localization career and keep you posted on all the latest trends! Come visit our website and explore the various aspects (such as conferences, interviews, and webinars) of everything localization!
Below are the positions we’re looking for for next year.
- Run projects from start to finish, making sure to maintain open communication with all team members to ensure steady progress
- Contact MIIS alumni and try to set up possible interviews. Great if you want to expand your network and explore different career paths through 1-on-1 conversations with alumni!
- Manage LocReady website, keeping information up to date
- Make improvements to website design as necessary
- Video editing
- Subtitling from start to finish
- Responsible for the consistency and linguistic quality of all videos, transcripts, subtitles, and marketing materials
- DTP/development of marketing materials for any projects
- Advertising on social media (LinkedIn, Teams, WeChat, etc.) to generate interest in content