CampLoc is a student-run organization which seeks to offer immersive learning experiences for students of localization by allowing more intimate environments to interact with localization companies. Some examples of things we are planning are panels, networking sessions, breakout groups with employers and the newest addition to this roster, localization interest groups!
- Company Outreach
- Communicate with companies to organize event details and schedule
- Run weekly meetings, coordinates day of operations (tech, navigation from one area to another, Zoom meetings if virtual, etc.)
- Coordinate participants, including event sign-up and Zoom link
- Manage collection of participation fees, purchasing of goods, transportation and lodging of committee, etc.
- Making sure the events are properly funded (request funding, run numbers, etc.)
- Marketing/Design/Social Media
- Run various social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, MiCommunity etc.)
- Create company visuals and promotional images
- Post on TLM Teams channels